Spring Green Community Church Youth Groups
Join area youth as they come, grow, and live with us!
We seek to create a welcoming community where we can:
- be real around each other.
- ask questions about faith and our lives.
- have fun without fear of ridicule.
- experience God's love.
We want to learn about:
- God and His Word.
- what it means to have a relationship with Jesus.
- how we can grow in our relationships with Jesus and each other.
We make it our goal to:
- make Christ the priority in our daily lives.
- take Christ with us at school, at home, and in our community.
- share Christ's love with others in all areas of our lives.
Grades 6-8: Sundays from 5-6:15 pm
- Meets Sundays at church from 5-6:15pm.
- Activities include games, discussions, group activities.
- Dec 5 - Meeting at 5pm
- Monday December 6 - Kettle Ringing Event 3:20 - 6:30
- Dec 12 - Meeting at 5pm
- Dec 19 - Christmas Party 5pm (Dinner, Games and White Elephant Exchange)
- Dec 26 - No Meeting
- Jan 2 - No Meeting
- Jan 9 - First Meeting of 2022!
- Meets Sundays, 6:30-7:30 at church
- Eat, talk, learn about God, and have fun!